Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day Ten - PIZZA!

My roommate ordered pizza the other day and I really, really wanted some. I've wanted non-vegan food a little over the past ten days, but oh man! Pizza! One of the reasons I'm going vegan now is so I can take advantage of all the vegan resourses here in Los Angeles. There are several vegan pizza places, or I should say, places that have vegan pizza options. One was close enough to get delivery and they had vegan brownies. Happy Thursday to me!

Behold! The Vegan Pizza  

Vegan brownie? What the what?
In theory, I was craving pizza (this blog is slowing turning into my "cravings journal". Tomorrow I will be writing about pina coladas and bubble gum. Don't judge). ANYWAY, pizza. While this particular mushroom, spinich, and tofu cheese pizza was okay, it wasn't really pizza. Or maybe I just wanted a greasey, cheesy old school pizza. It wasn't bad, but "meh." The brownie wasn't special either. As good as any pizza place does brownies.

Lessons Learned: Get vegan baked goods from a bakery. And keep looking for a good vegan pizza. Maybe in Hollywood...

No comments:

Post a Comment